Universal Medical ID Australia offers medical ID jewellery that are thoroughly personalised and custom-made for each of our customers. Our medical ID bracelets, necklaces, and accessories can be purchased 24/7 through our website https://australia.universalmedicalid.com or over the phone at 1 800 762 328 during regular office hours.
Payment is due at the time of purchase via a valid credit or debit card, through an approved third-party payment vendor, or by using a Universal Medical ID gift card.
Processing and Shipping Policy
All medical ID orders are carefully customised and engraved by our production team. Orders may take up to three weeks to complete. If needed, rush processing and shipping options are available for an expedited charge.
We offer two shipping methods for your medical ID via Australia Post:
- Standard Post - 7 to 10 business days
- Express Post - 5 to 7 business days.
Return Policy for Personalised Items:
Each medical ID is personally engraved and custom-made to our customers’ unique specifications, and because of this, they cannot be re-used. We can only accept returns on our personalised items where we have failed to fulfill the exact specification of your order. This includes the following:
- Medical ID bracelet, necklace, or accessory arrived to you in faulty condition and is not fit for purpose.
- The item did not match the description.
- Production errors such as but not limited to: engraving, chain length, and style.
If a return is made under the above circumstances, Universal Medical ID Australia can send a replacement item with the correct specification. A refund can also be made in lieu of a return if a customer prefers or if replacement is not possible. Refunds of the purchase amount will be made via your original payment method or another form of electronic payment.
Before making a return, please contact Customer Service at 1 800 762 328 to obtain a Return Authorisation Number. Customers are not responsible for return shipping associated costs where we have failed to fulfil the exact specification of your order.
Return Policy for Non-Personalised Items:
Non-personalised items are products that have not been customised to your unique specification. Generally, anything that has not been engraved is considered a non-personalised item. A return can be made if a product is:
- Delivered to you in faulty condition or is not fit for purpose
- Not matching the description or specification as seen on the Universal Medical ID website
Before making a return, please contact Customer Service at 1 800 762 328 to obtain a Return Authorisation Number. Refunds for non-personalised items are typically processed within 15 business days of receipt of return item(s) in the original method of payment. The customer will not be responsible for return shipping associated costs if item is returned under the circumstances mentioned above.
How to return and ship an item for return
After calling Customer Service and where you have been requested by Customer Service Department to return a product to us, please enclose your merchandise in a padded envelope with your Return Authorisation Number on the outside of the package and ship Registered Post to:
Universal Medical ID
P.O. Box 108
North Ryde BC NSW 1670
90 Days Product Warranty
All IDs, chains, and attachments are warranted against defects in material or workmanship for 90 days from the date of purchase. Upon receipt, please carefully inspect your purchase for errors or defects. This warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear such as scratching, dents, or tarnishing of the ID, chain and attachments
- Damage resulting from misuse, accidental handling, or exposure to corrosive substance
- Loss of any kind
- Repairs by anyone other than Universal Medical ID
- Changes in engraving information (unless Healthcare Professional Warranty is redeemed.)
Extended Warranty Protection
For customers who have purchased the 2 Year Warranty plan, coverage includes:
Accidental Damage Coverage
- Breakage to the bracelet or necklace chain holding your ID together.
- Breakage of the clasp or jump rings that connect your ID necklace or bracelet.
- Other manufacturer’s defects past 90 days from the date of purchase.
Engraving Quality Protection
- Rework to fix or improve engraving legibility, not including changes to your information.
Discontinued products may be replaced with a comparable item.
The customer is responsible for shipping the product to Universal Medical ID for repair. Insurance is recommended when shipping.
When completing an online form, information is sent via email to Info@IdentifyYourself.com
Our Customer Service Department is available 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM AEST, Tuesday through Saturday.
- Call toll free: 1.800.762 328
- Email: auInfo@IdentifyYourself.com
- Live Chat: (7:00 AM to 12:00 PM AEST, Tuesday through Saturday)